To ensure product quality and purity, we perform the following tests on every batch we manufacture, to ensure that we provide you with a safe product for your consumption and well being.
- Cannabinoid Profile and Potency : To ensure our Tinctures have the stated CBD content and is free of THC, we test our products with Ultra High Liquid Chromatography (UHPLC).
- Heavy Metal Contamination : Heavy Metals are toxic elements present in contaminated water and soil which can then be passed onto the Hemp plant and the consumer. We test for the most prominent Heavy Metals such as Lead, Arsenic, Cadmium and Mercury.
- Microbial Impurities : We test for contamination from E Coli, Salmonella, Black Mold also known as Aspergillus Niger, Aspergillus Terreus, Aspergillus Fumigatus, Aspergillus Flavus and other Microbials.
- Mycotoxins : Mycotoxins occur as a byproduct of Fungal and Mold growth on Hemp plants that are dangerous and carcinogenic. We test for the most dangerous Mycotoxins such as Aflatoxin A1, Aflatoxin A2, Aflatoxin G1, Aflatoxin G2, Ochratoxin A.
- Pesticides : Pesticides are commonly used in Hemp cultivation and are potentially harmful to consumers. We test for Pesticides such as Insecticides, Fungicides, Plant Growth Regulators and other potentially harmful chemical compounds down to sub parts per million (PPM).
- Residual Solvents : Solvents are used in the Cannabinoid Extraction process. If not properly purged, solvents can remain in the Hemp product and pose health risks to consumers. We test for solvents and other impurities down to sub parts per million (PPM).